PVC control cable
Control cables are PVC insulated and PVC sheathed control cables suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, energy and transportation departments, and for control and protection lines with AC rated voltages below 450/750 volts.
Control cable main performance:
DC resistance: 20 ℃, 0.4mm copper wire, 148Ω / km or less, 0.5mm copper wire, 95Ω / km or less.
2. Insulation electrical strength: 1min 1kv between conductors without breakdown 1kv between conductor and shield 3kv without breakdown
3. Insulation resistance: Each core wire is grounded to the other cores, the control cable is greater than 10000MΩ.km, and the HYAT cable is greater than 3000MΩ.km.
4. Working capacitance: average value 52 ± 2nF / km
5. Far-end crosstalk defense: The average power of the specified combination at 150kHZ is greater than 69dB / km.
The control cable has the characteristics of anti-moisture, anti-corrosion and anti-damage, and can be laid in a tunnel or a cable trench.  Power cables are used in power system trunks to transmit and distribute high-power electrical energy, and control cables transmit electrical energy from power distribution points in power systems directly to the power connection lines of various electrical equipment. The rated voltage of power cables is generally 0.6 / 1kV and above, and the control cables are mainly 450 / 750V. In the production of power cables and control cables of the same specification, the thickness of the insulation and sheath of the power cables is thicker than that of the control cables.
(1) Control cables belong to electrical equipment cables, and power cables are two of the five categories of cables.
(2) The standard for control cables is 9330, and the standard for power cables is GB12706.
(3) The color of the insulated core of the control cable is generally printed in black and white, and the low voltage of the power cable is generally separated.
(4) The cross section of the control cable generally does not exceed 10 square meters, and the power cable is mainly used to transmit power, and generally has a large cross section.
Due to the reasons mentioned above, the specifications of power cables can generally be larger, up to 500 square meters (the range that conventional manufacturers can produce), and the larger the cross section, the fewer manufacturers can generally do, and the control cable section is generally Small, the maximum generally does not exceed 10 square.
In terms of the number of cable cores, power cables are generally up to 5 cores according to the requirements of the power grid, and the control cable is used to transmit control signals. .