Nanchang Power Cable Factory
Main advantages of power cables
1 occupies less land. It is usually buried in the soil or laid indoors. In trenches and tunnels, the insulation distance between the lines is small, no towers are used, it occupies less land, and basically does not occupy space on the ground.
2High reliability. Affected by climatic conditions and surrounding environment, transmission performance is stable and reliability is high.
3 It has more favorable conditions for the development of ultra-high voltage and large capacity, such as low temperature and super-conducting cables.
4 The distributed capacitance is large.
5 Low maintenance workload.
6 The possibility of electric shock is small.
Model of power cable
1. Capitalize the first letter of Chinese Pinyin to indicate the type of insulation, conductor material, inner sheath material, and structural characteristics. For example, Z stands for paper (zhi); L stands for aluminum (lv); Q stands for lead (qian); F stands for phase separation (fen); ZR stands for flame retardance (zuran); NH stands for refractory (naihuo).
2. The outer cover is composed of numbers, and has two digits. No number means no armor layer and no outer layer. The first digit indicates the armor, and the second digit indicates the outer cover. For example, the outer diameter of the thick steel wire armor fiber is indicated as 41.
3. The order of the cable types according to the cable structure is generally: insulation material; conductor material; inner sheath; outer sheath.
4. Cable products are indicated by model, rated voltage and specifications. The method is to add the specified voltage, core number and nominal cross-sectional area after the model.
(1) Category: H——City communication cable
(2) Insulation: Y-polyethylene insulation
YF-foam polyolefin insulation
YP-Foam / Solid Skin Polyolefin Insulation
(3) Inner protective layer: A——plastic coated aluminum tape bonded shielding polyethylene sheath
S——Aluminum, steel double-layer metal tape shielded polyethylene sheath
V——Polyvinyl chloride sheath
(4) Features: T-filling with petroleum paste
G-high frequency isolation
(5) Outer sheath: 23——Double-layer anticorrosive steel tape wrapped with polyethylene outer covering
33——Single layer of fine steel wire armored polyethylene quilt
43——Single-layer thick steel wire armored polyethylene blanket
53——Single-layer steel strip wrinkled longitudinally sheathed polyethylene outer covering
553——Double-layer steel strip wrinkled longitudinally sheathed polyethylene outer covering
2) BV copper core PVC insulated wire;
BLV aluminum core PVC insulated wire;
BVV copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed wire;
BLVV aluminum core PVC insulated PVC sheathed wire;
BVR copper core PVC insulated flexible wire;
RV copper core PVC insulated installation cord;
RVB copper core PVC insulated flat cable
BVS copper core PVC insulated twisted flexible cord;
RVV copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed flexible wire;
BYR polyethylene insulated flexible wire;
BYVR polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flexible cord;
RY polyethylene insulated flexible wire;
RYV polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flexible cord
3) WD: halogen-free low-smoke type
ZR: flame retardant